Sunday 18 August 2013

+Reasons of diseases

 Why we have sickness? Can it be prevented?

Our body is made up of five elements, just like the universe. All human beings on this planet have same composition and have similar physiological patterns. Except the normal variations everybody has same organs doing same functions. Still we find every individual is unique yet different. Their health and psychological patterns are different still they have some common links.
All are concerned about their health and always try to prevent an illness. Prevention is always better than cure, wise people always follow this pattern and the same is advised to the followers. Still the when senses demand and cross their limitations the disturbance in the health sets in and it culminates to a disease. There is second reason that is intentional errors. This sounds different isn't it? But we do indulge in this behaviour often and very commonly. Many times we know, for example: I catch cold when I consume curds. But when curds come in a  bowl in front of me then I cannot hold myself back and I take curds to my satisfaction. Soon I find myself sneezing! This is an intentional error leading to a disease. Another reason is the time factor. It may be ageing, may be seasonal change in climate; the time factor plays important role in producing a disease.
These are the most common reasons for producing disease. We can prevent this happening. This art of living healthily, we shall explore in our posts in future. It will contain diseases, remedies, preventive measures, home remedies and much more.

I hope you find this useful.

Moral: Three reasons for illness:
  1. Under utilisation, overusing or contrary utilisation of senses.
  2. Intentional errors
  3. Time
Health Tip:
it is always healthier to be bit hungry than bit full.

No comments:

Post a Comment